Pages

Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

1st March 2016 - World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #09

My DT Project for the
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #09
1st March 2016 
 
Come along and join in this fantastic fun Challenge for all the DT's throughout the World. If you are a DT on any DT Team then you can enter this Challenge, its just for you!
You can enter the challenge right HERE

 

Card Recipe:
 I have used Sherri Ann Baldy My Besties Digital Stamp Image Number: IMG947 and your can find her in the Esty Shop right HERE!
My Designers papers are from Spotlight 12x12 Designer Paper range: Jet Black Stack, this also includes the black glitz Cardstock also.
I have used White and Black American Craft Cardstock.
My die for the flower is  Spellbinders Shapeabilities No. S4-067 which I has used American White Cardstock and I have sponged Black Ink "StazOn" on the edges of the flower and the Die for Tag is from Kaisercraft Decorative Tag Shapes DD517 purchased from Spotlight.
The "Hello Beautiful" I have used my Tag Die and cut out the wording from the 12x12 Jet Black Stack.
These are the Copics used to colour my lovely IMG947 Besties Image which are:  E0000 E00 E42 E01 R20 R27 R14 R17 R46 R35  R59 RV29 B93 C5 VV25 E10 B100 B110 C1 C 2 C3 YG09 G05 Y&G06.  
Derivan Kindy Glitz Silver on the Hair Bow, Wings and also the labels on the cups.  White Gel Pen has been used for the Faux Stitching and Black Gel Pen for the enhancing of the Curls in the Hair.
The Black Leaf is from Prima Flowers and the little Pearl Embellishment is from from old Stash. The edging around the White American Cardstock layer is cutter blade curved from "Cut It Up" utilized with paper trimmer "Cut It Up" from Spotlight.
 
Challenges entered:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment